Be a Part of Our Creative and Fun Team!
We are a team of experienced designers, fabricators, and storytellers who are dedicated to building any experience, large or small. And you could be a part of that! We push boundaries and seek to amplify the uniqueness of the brands we work with. Sound like your jam? Check out our open positions at Proctor Productions below:
Logistics Account Manager in Denver
This position is responsible for estimating, planning, and coordinating all project needs related to the transportation, installation, and dismantling of client properties.
Exhibit Carpenter in Denver
You will be responsible for fabricating experiential displays for the event and trade-show industry.
Project Manager in Denver
As a project manager, you’ll be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure that they are completed in a timely fashion and the budget and scope of work sold is adhered to.
warehouse runner in Denver
As a warehouse runner, you will perform the daily delivery and pick-up needs as-well-as general warehouse tasks.
- Valid drivers license
- Preferred knowledge and skills.
- Physically able to be on feet 6-8hrs per day and lift at least 50lbs.
- Forklift certified or equivalent experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- People skills and relationship building
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pick up and deliver materials using the company van or truck as needed
- Assist in delivery or pick up of exhibit materials locally
- When not out on pick ups or deliveries, assist the warehouse with daily needs (exhibit setup, exhibit teardown, general cleaning and organization, inventory, inspections)
- Facilitate any maintenance needs. IE: drop off vehicles for service, pick up propane for forklifts
Call Proctor at (303) 572-1149 or email Jessica@ProctorProductions.com to set up an interview.