Be a Part of Our Creative and Fun Team!
We are a team of experienced designers, fabricators, and storytellers who are dedicated to building any experience, large or small. And you could be a part of that! We push boundaries and seek to amplify the uniqueness of the brands we work with. Sound like your jam? Check out our open positions at Proctor Productions below:
Perform the daily delivery and pick-up needs as-well-as general warehouse tasks.
Valid drivers license
Preferred knowledge and skills.
- Physically able to be on feet 6-8hrs per day and lift at least 50lbs.
- Forklift certified or equivalent experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- People skills and relationship building
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pick up and deliver materials using the company van or truck as needed
- Assist in delivery or pick up of exhibit materials locally
- When not out on pick ups or deliveries, assist the warehouse with daily needs (exhibit setup, exhibit teardown, general cleaning and organization, inventory, inspections)
- Facilitate any maintenance needs. IE: drop off vehicles for service, pick up propane for forklifts
Send resume to email@example.com or call 303 572-1149
Perform the daily welding, metal fabrication and exhibit setup needs.
Please contact Juanita Diaz, HR Director to submit your resume and set up an interview: firstname.lastname@example.org